Walk or Run For Their Lives
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 16th annual PAWS Chicago 5K Walk/Run!
Fundraising pages will remain active until Sunday, August 7th!
Help save homeless animals at PAWS Chicago’s 16th annual 5K Walk/Run
June 4, 2017 7.30 AM - Noon
Montrose Harbor-Grove 16 (Simonds Drive and Montrose Avenue)
- 5K pet-friendly walk or 5K run (humans only)
- Run starts at 9:00 AM; Walk starts at 9:15 AM
- Event will take place rain or shine!
- Food and drinks | adult finisher beverages (21+) | food trucks
- Prizes | live entertainment | kids' games | pet-friendly vendors
- Pet- and kid-friendly
- Athletes and animal lovers of all experience levels are welcome
Why We Need You
The funds raised by participants in the Walk/Run go directly to saving the homeless, sick, and injured pets at PAWS Chicago.
Exciting Event Prizes and Perks
All Participants: receive event and sponsor showcase access along with event water bottle.
Lifesaver Loot: Register as an Automatic Lifesaver or raise $125 (or more) by race day to earn your event t-shirt and Lifesaver Loot in addition to the participant perks above.
Be a Hero: Register as an Automatic Hero or raise $250 (or more) by race day to receive access to the VIP Hero Hangout Lounge on event day, and all the perks listed above.
1. Register as an individual, join a team or start your own!
2. Raise funds using the tools provided by PAWS Chicago.
3. Win great prizes and race-day perks when you reach your fundraising goal.
4. Cross the finish line knowing your fundraising saved homeless pets!