Fundraising Tool Kit
- Click here to get started
- Check out the fundraiser guidelines.
- Log into the Participant Center to set up your free fundraising page. Note: If you want to do an off-line fundraiser and don't want to set up an online participation page, please click here for more details.
- Upload photos of you and your pet, tell donors why you have set up this fundraiser, whether it's to celebrate an event like a birthday or in honor of a loved one.
- Include your preferred donation amount to encourage larger gifts to your page.
Helpful fundraising tools:
- Use PAWS' pre-written email messages to kickstart your fundraising. These can be found in the "email" section of the Participant Center. Email your fundraising letter to friends, family and coworkers and ask them to support you. Your email will have a direct link right back to your website. When they donate online, they will automatically receive a receipt for tax purposes.
- Share your link on social media using our Social Media Kit and tell people about how you are helping to save animals.
- Get in the habit of signing your correspondence with your name followed by a link to your Personal Fundraising Page. You’ll be surprised by how many people will ask you what it means. You can use this method for letters and emails.
- The Power of 10: Use social media or email to ask 10 friends to ask 10 friends to donate $10 each. That’s $1,000!
Tell your friends, family and coworkers about PAWS Chicago and your fundraiser: