TEAM PAWS is a charity racing and fundraising team, benefitting PAWS Chicago, a national model and the Midwest's largest No Kill humane animal shelter. With TEAM PAWS' support, PAWS Chicago is able to rescue nearly 5,800 homeless pets each year, providing them with medical care, shelter and the care they need and deserve to be adopted by loving families. Additionally, PAWS Chicago provides over 18,000 free or at costs spay/neuter surgeries to prevent unwanted pets from entering the shelter system, helping to build a No Kill community.
TEAM PAWS charity athletes race to save thousands of homeless pets
Race in the team's featured endurance races or any race of your choice (any distance, event, city, state or country) and dedicate your training and fundraising to homeless pets.
Race to Save Homeless Pets in any:
- Half Marathon (race fee reimbursement available for the Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon)
- Marathon (race fee reimbursement for charity entries into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and free for the TCS New York City Marathon and MCM Marathon)
- Athlete’s Choice (any race or endurance event in 2015 (in any city, state or country))
- Or one of the TEAM PAWS featured races below
Refer a friend to join TEAM PAWS and receive an athletic store or massage gift card.
- Recruit a new member with their own race entry, and receive a $50 sports store, massage gift card or $50 fundraising credit
- Recruit a new members for a charity entry and receive a $100 (or $300*) sports store, massage gift card or $100 fundraising credit
VOA Associates Incorporated matching gift of Lora Martyn
VOA SuperBowl Squares
BMO Corporate Match