Rest in peace Buddy.
Buddy had to get up super early to take this shot, he couldn't even open his eyes. I miss this guy every day. The Buddy Dog is the reason I do all of this. I lost him August 8th 2016 to an inoperable tumor. Everything that could have been done was done. The tumors spread too far too quickly, the best decision was to let him go while he was still in surgery. I was with him all the way to the end...
Having gone through the whole ordeal to save him from a high kill shelter, then from Cook County and finally from heart worm, changed me and the way I live my life. For those of you that don't know the entire story you can get the info here, https://www.change.org/p/tinley-park-police-department-please-let-buddy-come-home
If you can't adopt, try fostering, if you can't foster, you can donate. Every donation helps organizations fight the battles for homeless pets.
Any amount can help.
- $15 covers the cost of a micro-chip to help reunite lost pets with their families
- $25 funds daily laundering of all toys, towels and pet beds
- $32 stocks our Kitty City Cat Wing with litter for one day
- $35 gives the gift of cleaning supplies for one day
- $65 covers the cost of X-rays for an injured dog or cat
- $75 provides intravenous fluids for one sick dog or cat for one week
- $86 sponsors a spay/neuter surgery to help prevent over pet population
- $150 fuels our transport vehicles so we can rescue more animals from the city pound and neighboring shelters
- $175 funds medication and care for an upper respiratory for one kitten or puppy
- $250 cares for one healthy puppy or kitten from arrival through adoption
- $400 funds the treatment of Ring worm
- $600 stocks our center with medication
- $800 funds the treatment of Heartworm
- $1,200 funds critical care to an animal with life-threatening injuries
Thank you for making a life changing donation to PAWS Chicago. Because of your generosity, PAWS Chicago will be able to provide, shelter, food and medical care to thousands of homeless pets.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.