Together, we can build a No Kill city, where animals aren't euthanized simply for being homeless.
In April I will be running The LONDON MARATHON (!!!!) all for PAWS CHICAGO. My goal is to raise $1,200 for Chicago's homeless animals.
PAWS saves more than 5,800 lives every year, and focuses on prevention by providing nearly 18,000 low cost/free spay or neuter surgeries in low-income communities. Your donation is greatly appreciated!
Here are some examples of how the funds are used:
- $15 covers the cost of a micro-chip to help reunite lost pets with their families
- $25 funds daily laundering of all toys, towels and pet beds
- $35 gives the gift of cleaning supplies for one day
- $65 covers the cost of x-rays for (1) injured dog or cat
- $75 provides intravenous fluids for one sick dog or cat for one week
- $86 sponsors a spay/neuter surgery to help prevent over pet population
- $175 funds medication and care for an upper respiratory for one kitten or puppy
- $250 cares for one healthy puppy or kitten from arrival through adoption
- $400 funds the treatment of Ring worm
- $600 stocks our center with medication
- $800 funds the treatment of Heartworm
- $1,200 funds critical care to an animal with life-threatening injuries
Thank you for supporting my efforts to fundraise for TEAM PAWS!
Danielle (and Nina!)
My Personal Web Log
Thank you for making a life changing donation to PAWS Chicago. Because of your generosity, PAWS Chicago will be able to provide, shelter, food and medical care to thousands of homeless pets.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.