Welcome to the TEAM PAWS Donation Page of Meghan O'Brien
This is my SECOND marathon in the making! Last year so many people supported me through Team PAWS to raise money for PAWS Chicago that I have decided to return to the team and dedicate my training and year to helping animals in need! Everything about this charity ROCKS! With the support of Extra Mile in Valparaiso, IN and Team PAWS Chicago, I achieved my bucket list goal of running a marathon! (and injury free!)
The funds that I am raising as a member of TEAM PAWS will directly support the Midwest’s largest No Kill shelter, PAWS Chicago. These funds are used to help save thousands of homeless pets each year, treating and rehabilitating sick and injured animals and uniting them with loving families. Funds are also used to support PAWS’ focus on prevention, providing nearly 18,000 low cost/free spay or neuter surgeries in low-income communities where most stray and unwanted animals originate. Without funding from the government, these homeless pets are dependent on the animal loving community and generous donors like yourself.
The team's goal this year is to save 3,000 lives. Please help me in contributing towards making this goal a reality for the homeless pets at PAWS Chicago.
Here are some examples of how the funds you donate will be used to save lives at PAWS Chicago:
- $15 covers the cost of a micro-chip to help reunite lost pets with their families
- $25 funds daily laundering of all toys, towels and pet beds
- $32 stocks our Kitty City Cat Wing with litter for one day
- $35 gives the gift of cleaning supplies for one day
- $65 covers the cost of X-rays for an injured dog or cat
- $75 provides intravenous fluids for one sick dog or cat for one week
- $86 sponsors a spay/neuter surgery to help prevent over pet population
- $150 fuels our transport vehicles so we can rescue more animals from the city pound and neighboring shelters
- $175 funds medication and care for an upper respiratory for one kitten or puppy
- $250 cares for one healthy puppy or kitten from arrival through adoption
- $400 funds the treatment of Ring worm
- $600 stocks our center with medication
- $800 funds the treatment of Heartworm
- $1,200 funds critical care to an animal with life-threatening injuries
To learn more about PAWS Chicago and their life-saving work, please visit http://www.pawschicago.org/ .
Thank you for supporting PAWS Chicago, your contribution is greatly appreciated!
Meg & Jackson!
Thank you for making a life changing donation to PAWS Chicago. Because of your generosity, PAWS Chicago will be able to provide, shelter, food and medical care to thousands of homeless pets.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.