You Can Save the Lives of Homeless Animals!
- Celebrate your birthday, wedding, retirement, graduation or any other event by collecting donations in lieu of gifts
- Honor a loved one or a pet by collecting donations in their name.
- Create a fundraiser at your work place, school or in your community.
Getting Started is Easy!
1. Decide on a Fundraiser: Check out a list of fundraising ideas and options to raise money to help reach your lifesaving goal.
2. Sign Up: Register to create your own fundraiser for PAWS Chicago and customize your free fundraising page. PAWS Chicago will give you the tools you need to make your efforts successful. Click here to get started.
3. Know that you have helped to rescue homeless animals! PAWS Chicago is striving to build a No Kill Chicago—a city where pets are no longer destroyed just because they are homeless.
Charity Navigator places PAWS Chicago in the top 1 percent of all nonprofit organizations nation-wide for efficient use of donor funds.